Friday, June 24, 2016

Gamehole Con registration starts tomorrow

Registration for Gamehole Con 2016 opens this Saturday, June 25 at noon CST. Gamehole is a fast-growing RPG convention in Madison, Wisconsin on November 4th-6th. Alex Kammer, the con's organizer, asked all of us special guests to spread the word about the convention's registration, so I am dutifully doing so.

Gamehole is an excellent convention, and a great place for OSR folks to meet each other and game. I met lots of cool people last year, and I was pretty psyched to be invited as a special guest this year.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. No link... Yes, I know it's in Google, but you should make some of that text up there clickable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a 4-5 hour drive, too. I really should go.

    ReplyDelete